VBA experience level
You can set your VBA experience level to automatically have the menu match your skills - see image below. The first time you use Code VBA a dialog appears asking your VBA skills level:
- Beginner: no experience with VBA
- Elementary: just a little experience with VBA
- Intermediate: have done quite a lot with VBA
- Advanced: I am a VBA Pro
This level is used for:
- Progressive disclosure: show only basic features to Beginners and Elementary users to not overload them, and provide increasingly more to Intermediate and Advanced users.
- Hide Superfluous: don't show beginner tutorials to more advanced users
Under Preferences you can later change this level to reflect your skills increase.