End User License Agreement
This Code VBA End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Code VBA / 4TOPS for the Code VBA software. By using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for other purposes than its evaluation, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
For your future reference, you may print the text of the EULA, or refer to a copy of the EULA that can be found in the https://www.codevba.com/eula.txt file of this product.
The user of this product agrees that:
1. a The software can be tried for free during 20 days. After the trial period the Code VBA software stops working unless you decide to buy a license.
1.b For a bought license the following terms apply:
1.b.1 separate-user: Each licence allows installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on two computers used by a single user.
1.b.2 with licence he may only USE this product (no other rights, unless specified otherwise in a separate contract between Code VBA and buyer). You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. Code VBA's warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, and (b) any Support Services provided by Code VBA's shall be substantially as described in applicable written materials provided to you by Code VBA's, and Code VBA's support engineers will make commercially reasonable efforts to solve any problem issues. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
No other warranties.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, code vba and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the software product, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
2. INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. Code VBA / 4TOPS provides Internet-based services with the software. It may change or cancel them at any time.
a. Consent for Internet-Based Services. The software features described below connect to external computer systems over the Internet. These features collect and send information about your computer and/or your project, such as your current installed Code VBA version number, MS Office version number or HardwareID (“Computer Information”).
- Check current installed version number. This software feature will check your current installed version number and compare it with the latest published version. If there is a later version the software asks you if you want to download the latest version. If you press Yes the page is opened from which you can download the new version. You can disable this feature under Preferences. By using this feature to check current installed version number, you consent to the transmission of Computer Information.
- Error reporting. If an error occurs during the use of the software you may be asked to send in the error report by email. By using this feature to send in the error report, you consent to the transmission of Computer Information and it’s use to improve the software.
- License Activation. To use the software after the trial period it needs to be activated either on-line or off-line. For this we need to access the HardwareID. By using this feature to check current installed version number, you consent to the transmission of Computer Information.
- Use of Information by Code VBA / 4TOPS. We will treat any Computer Information that we receive from the software in accordance with our Privacy Statement set forth at privacy statement.
3. Uninstalling Code VBA is done the standard way for your Windows OS - via the Control Panel.
1. Click the [Start] button.
2. Select Settings > Control Panel.
3. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
4. Click Install/Uninstall.
5. Then select Code VBA from the list of programs that can be automatically removed.
6. Click the [Remove...] button to uninstall Code VBA.
After uninstalling the software the code fragments library will still be on your system in folder \My Documents\VBA Code\. You can delete this folder using Windows Explorer.
4. SUPPORT. Code VBA may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. Code VBA's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Code VBA's option, either (a) return of the price paid, if any, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that does not meet Code VBA's Limited Warranty and which is returned to Code VBA with a copy of your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Code VBA are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
Limitation of liability.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall code vba or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if Code VBA / 4TOPS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Code VBA / 4TOPS's entire liability under any provision of this eula shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the software product or u.S.$5.00; provided, however, if you have entered into a Code VBA / 4TOPS's support services agreement, Code VBA / 4TOPS's entire liability regarding support services shall be governed by the terms of that agreement.